Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too tired. This is my family room just off the kitchen. I cannot find anything. It's a sea of junk amidst a sea of plastic wrapped furniture. Two more days and it will all be done. This part, anyway...

Mulan has a birthday party here on Sunday. I have to clean the house, I must put everything away, I must find my MIND. Then my hostess SMILE.

I was supposed to go to L.A. to pitch something next week but it's been postponed. Jim and I continue to talk through the movie we're writing. The process is so much fun, I would do it for free.

Wait a minute, we ARE doing it for free. Ha. Anyway, we're making real progress and I am enjoying the entire process.

I'm obsessed with Mad Men. I can't stop thinking about the last episode.


giftsofthejourney said...

I'm obsessed with Mad Men too. Sadly, I can't see this season's shows until January over here unless I buy them from iTunes and I'm too cheap.

Good luck with the painting, party and pitch.

rachel421 said...

You're living room is going to look fab after things are arranged. Somehow this picture reminded me of the humming bird blanket you had draped over the couch in the "God said Ha!" set. I've watch that a couple hundred times on the tele. I adore humming birds!

Anonymous said...

IMHO, the best source for Mad Men news and fan discussion is

Basket of Kisses

Anonymous said...

Great desktop wallpaper and iPhone wallpaper by Dyna Moe


MrPlayerHater said...

Obsessed with Mad Men? I'm so far gone that I'm following the characters on Twitter. Its actually quite fabulously done and adds to my enjoyment of the show. Apparently they are done by fans,and not the writers, but spot on nonetheless.


eda said...




Anonymous said...

I have only just seen the last episode of Mad Men.

Five bucks says that Henry Francis either dies or is otherwise prevented from marrying Betty.

uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes

polo shirts said...

History of polo ralph lauren. Polo fashions had its humble beginnings in 1968 when tie salesman Ralph Lauren gave it a kick start. By 1969 he had a boutique polo ralph lauren factory stores within the Manhattan department store Bloomingdale's. ... Brands and luxury standard. Since Ralph Lauren's first brand, Polo Ralph Lauren, was launched, the company has expanded to include a variety of luxury brands such as Polo Golf, Polo Denim, Polo Sport. You can buy cheap Ralph Lauren Clothing at Ralph Lauren outlet.Also We provide polo shirts
Ralph Lauren polo shirt, 50% OFF! polo ralph lauren outlet online is your best choice!In 2006, polo ralph lauren outlet became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament. As part of this year's event, which starts next week, polo ralph lauren sale will introduces the first ... determination to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world. The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance, drawing on our rich history and traditions

Anonymous said...

Since their popularity pandora sale in Paris during the pandora jewellery uk mid 1920s, they have pandora shop continued to capture the hearts of beautiful pandora 2010 brides across the globe. Nothing pandora jewelry beats the elegant and classic appeal of antique art deco rings together new pandora beads with a mans sweet promise of everlasting love.If you are planning to choose from pandora bead different antique art deco rings and to use them for your wedding proposal, then continue reading this pandora beads sale article. It explains some of the pandora glass beads most striking features of art deco rings as well as some reasons pandora style beads why these one-of-a-kind wedding rings are worthy investments.

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7

Peter said...

Thanks for great share :)

EWA review
Affiliate review
pc games download
download gta 4 for pc free
Blam ads review
cpatank review
wolf storm media review
Ndemand review
Download Shift 2 Unleashed Free

Hair Transplant in turkey said...

Comments made ??about the issues impressed me. I like your site.
Fue Saç
Diş Doktoru

ofertas muebles said...

This will not truly have success, I consider so.

Op Dr Ali Mezdeği said...

Site's character and a great color match .. I will recommend your site to the other platforms.Sacekimi