Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Year

The above picture was taken by Michael at the Lincoln Park Zoo in mid-December.

We saw many more primates later in the month, in Costa Rica, where we went on vacation.  But this picture is my favorite.  Looking at her expression causes me to relax.

What is new?  Well, we just returned from a two week vacation in the Yucatan and Costa Rica.  We went to many ruins in Mexico.  We didn't realize that we'd be there with the crazies - the people who thought the world would end on Dec. 21st.  But we didn't have any run-ins and we mostly avoided those people.  My favorite time in Mexico was in Valladolid, a small colonial town with a great folk art museum, which is actually just a guy's house who opens it up every day for an hour or so for people to look at his amazing collection of Mexican art.  Casa de los Venados │ Oficial Site  It's really worth the trip to see this house, with it's perfectly chosen collection of art.  Some of the art was commissioned just for them, be sure to check out the dining room table with each chair back depicting the image of a famous Mexican historical figure.  I had a fantasy of going to this city for a month and just writing and reading every day while mosing around in the afternoons.

Then we went to Costa Rica, and joined a group.  It was a family-active-travel-vacation kind of thing.  Every day we did some different active thing: surfed, zip-lined, hiked, biked, white water rafted, kayaked.  It wasn't too exhausting, but kept us on the move.  We all had a fabulous time.  Mulan didn't want to come home.

Jill Sobule and I are getting ready to do a little tour in the summer with our Jill & Julia show.  We have a show here in Evanston at Space on January 26th.  I will get the rest of the schedule up soon.

I'm having a website designed, and it will be launched in a couple of months, maybe sooner - we'll see how it goes.

I'm also getting ready to start promoting my book, "If It's Not One Thing, It's Your Mother" which will be published on April 3rd by Simon and Schuster.  I will have a schedule soon for that too. I want to do as many book store readings as possible, I'm so excited to do that.  I know I'll be at the 92nd Street Y in NYC on April 2, and then I'll be doing a week of publicity there.  More on that soon.

But for now, I thought I'd list the books I read in December 2012:

1.) The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century, written by Steve Coll.
2.) Private Empire: ExxonMobil and American Power, written by Steve Coll.
3.) In Praise of Messy Lives, written by Katie Roiphe
4.) The Neighborhood Project: Using Evolution to Improve My City, One Block at a Time, written by David Sloan Wilson
5.) Miss Minimalist: Inspiration to Downsize, Declutter, and Simplify, written by Francine Jay

Of all these books, the Bin Laden book was the most fun, the most informative, the most engrossing, and maybe even the best written (Although they were all very good.)  I saw Steve Coll on "Up With Chris Hays" - my don't miss political show, and they were talking about his ExxonMobil book.  So before we left on vacation, I got that and the Bin Laden book which he'd written in 2008 and loaded it onto my Kindle, along with the Miss Minimalist book. I was so absorbed with the Bin Laden book, and after each chapter I had to tell Michael and Norma (Michael's mother who was travelling with us) what I'd just read.  God, that book, that story - the story of the Bin Laden family - it really should be a mini-series on HBO or Showtime or something.  Just astonishing.  I had no idea!  So many interesting characters.  I only had the most rudimentary understanding of that family, how they came to power, how friggin' many of them there are!  I didn't know that the family had basically disowned Osama for years before 9/11.  It's a complicated story, and Coll is a magnificent writer - so clear and stark and dispassionate, and letting the facts speak for themselves.  Salem!  Salem is the oldest son, who died years before 9/11 in a plane accident (the father died in a plane accident too - lots of exploding planes in this family's history) and Salem is such a bigger-than-life character, he seems fictional.  He is obstinate, silly, smart, insightful, indulgent, superficial, but a great person-manager. I mean a wonderful connector.  Anyway, I would recommend this book above almost all others for the month.

The ExxonMobile book was enlightening, I mean, I know nothing about the oil business.  It's not a take-down, just once again, Coll dispassionately relating the facts.  I found myself much more sympathetic to ExxonMobile, and more angry at ExxonMobile after reading it.  I really was an idiot when it came to this area of our world.  It was a long, often boring slog however.  I think Coll made it as interesting as possible - and he did a good job. There is actually a lot of intrigue and action - and I'm thankful I have this understanding now, I think reading this book has made me a much more aware and informed person... But I didn't go gaga over this book like I did the Bin Laden one.

Katie Roiphe is a very good writer, and I enjoyed her essays so much.  I love the title.  I also enjoyed "The Neighborhood Project." I read David Sloan Wilson's book "Darwin's Cathedral" and even heard him speak at Cal-Tech in Pasadena several years ago. That's a good book too...

"Miss Minimalist" became this wonderful way for Mulan and I to have several great talks on our trip. Mulan finished her book, "To Kill a Mockingbird" about halfway through our vacation and didn't have another book. So she began nabbing my Kindle and reading Miss Minimalist.  The book is just a 99 cent Kindle single - but it's so much more than a how-to guide. It's really about morality, about a whole world-view, and getting away from the consumerism that can encroach on our lives and shape our expectations, and ultimate enslave us. I love Francine Jay - I am really a fan.  I already read "The Joy of Less" by her - her hardback book.  I have a ways to go to get where I want to be with my "stuff" but she is helping to show me the way towards where I want to go.  What struck me about this Kindle Single was that it went beyond stuff.  It was about keeping our lives simple in general. Not having such complicated "to-do" lists, and accepting the fact that the most valuable thing we have is time, and spending that time mindfully means not being able to "do" as many things as we might want to.  The book was perfect for Mulan to read at age 13.  And it was perfect for me to read as well.  We had a great time discussing this book all through Mexico and Costa Rica.

Okay, movies I watched in December, 2012.

1.) Big, 1988, directed by Penny Marshall
2.) Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans, 2009, directed by Werner Herzog
3.) The Bakery Girl of Monceau, 1963, directed by Eric Rhomer
4.) Suzanne's Career, 1963, directed by Eric Rhomer
5.) Sunrise, 1927, directed by F.W. Murnau
6.) Letter to Elia (documentary about Elia Kazan) 2010, Martin Scorsese
7.) Gilles Wife, 2004, directed by Frederic Fonteyne
8.) My Night at Maude's, 1969, directed by Eric Rhomer
9.) A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, 1945, directed by Elia Kazan
10.) Boomerang, 1947, directed by Elia Kazan
11.) Once Upon a Time in Anatolia, 2011, directed by Nuri Bilge Ceylon
12.) Gentleman's Agreement, 1947, directed by Elia Kazan
13.) Pinky, 1949, directed by Elia Kazan
14.) A Streetcar Named Desire, 1951, directed by Elia Kazan
15.) Viva Zapata, 1952, directed by Elia Kazan

Oh, what a great movie month. As you can see, I got the box set of Elia Kazan movies, and I'm making my way through them. In fact, the other day I watched On The Waterfront (but that's a January movie...) for the first time.  The box set is quite nice and has a lot of tantalizing extras.  Frankly, I think Kazan's "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" is his best film so far!  I watched the movie twice, and the then with the commentary.  Even with the commentary going I cried my eyes out when the dad dies.  Of course that movie resonates deeply with me, the alcoholism, the Irish stuff, the daughter who loves a dad who is tragic.  The whole thing just gets me. I hadn't seen it as an adult. It's even better than I thought it was.

The one thing that I have to get over (and over and over again) is that Kazan casts women who don't fit in the part they're playing, sometimes to a hilarious degree!!  Dorothy McGuire did a great job in the part of Katie Nolan in "A Tree" but she does not seem Irish working class in any way whatsoever.  In Pinky, Jeanne Crain is supposed to be playing a mulatto woman and she's hilariously Nordic looking. It's just ridiculous.  Even in "On the Waterfront", Eva Marie Saint's character seems like a WASP Connecticut waif with perfectly straight teeth and a patrician bearing and it's very hard to accept that the nun's boarding school really took every wisp of lower working class mannerisms and vocal tone out of her.  But once I get past that, I enjoy the movies a lot.

Speaking of commentaries, on "Sunrise," there is a lovely commentary by John Bailey, the renowned cinematographer.  Now that I've watched so many movies with commentaries, I realize there is a big range - some of them are just people rambling on and on about almost nothing. Some are really informative and enlightening - John Bailey's commentary on "Sunrise" is FANTASTIC.   Really a don't miss.

I watched "Once Upon a Time in Anatolia" AGAIN.  Oh god I love that movie. I could watch it several more times. Andrew O'Heir at Salon described it as a CSI episode written by Anton Chekov. That is the most perfect description. This movie might have changed my life, I don't know. I love it SO MUCH.  I've seen it four times now...

I saw "My Night At Maude's" in college, but was glad to see it again. It was both better and worse than I remembered it.  "Viva Zapata" is great! Marlon Brando - I'm kind of obsessing about Marlon Brando right now.  God he was so good.  The way he behaves in film - it's like he knew how to mainline heroin - what I mean is, he does not get in his own way. He really seems like he is the person - he just takes your breath away - even when he's playing a Mexican revolutionary!

I have to write a shout out to "Gilles Wife" - a lovely nuanced film. I hate the ending, however. It doesn't belong with the film.  A subtler ending would have made the film absolutely perfect.  But the film is still wonderful - great performances.

Okay, I am getting ready for my friends Jim Emerson, Richard T. Jameson and Kathleen Murphy - who all live in Seattle - to arrive this afternoon so we can commence our annual winter film festival here in my house. For five days we will be watching at least AT LEAST two movies a day.  I can't wait!


Jennifer said...

Hi Julia,

I first saw Murnau's "Sunrise" at UCLA...a fantastic restored silver nitrate print. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and understood immediately why it was called "the Silver Screen".

Thank you for your wonderful blog and I just wanted to suggest John Bailey's amazing blog at the ASC site:

Happy 2013 and looking forward to your book this year!

ME said...

Have you read the book A Tree Grows In Brooklyn?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the movie list J! The books meh, just can't stomach the intrigue lately. For me it's pure entertainment for awhile. I live a very simple life, by design and know for a fact once about 60% of the junk is hauled off, you never even think about it again. It's like a weight gets lifted. Have a great month! Can't wait for your book and website!

Rainbow Motel said...

Can't wait for the book.

Christofer Pierson said...


I just wanted to say hi. I wrote a blog entry about you a year and a half or so ago. I was rereading it just now so I followed a link from there to here. I always love to check in to see what books and movies you've been spending time with.

Always amazed how similar our lists are. E.g., I just watched "Anatolia" and loved it. Also love old noir from Sturges and Mann, etc, and go on silent binges.

I'm really looking forward to your new book. Congratulations on finishing it!

All the best to you and yours,

Chris Pierson from

Monika said...

Hi Julia,

I recommend "Far from the Tree" by Andrew Solomon. A really good book about parenting.

Thanks for your blog, always interesting.

Manda said...

Can't wait to read your book!

Kathy said...

Just so you know... I've seen Letting Go Of God 6 times. Love love love it. You are incredible! Thank you. I'm excited that you will be in NYC. Hope to get to the Y for your April 2nd reading.

bluejonah said...


Linda Frothingham said...

On behalf of the Chicago Screenwriters Network, would you be available for an interview in front of a group of screenwriters? Our next date is April 7th. 6 pm at Fifty/50 in Chicago. Let us know if you would be interested. I am from Wilmette as well.
We are a 501c non-profit.
Thanks. (Or another month is fine as well, if that date does not work.)

Nikki Pinney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siva said...

!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

Hello to every one out here,I am Latisha Allen,From united states of America.I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr BRAVE.My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

Thao Nguyen said...

OZ Bên cạnh việc chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ trọn gói thiết kế và thi cong noi that , thi công nha othi cong van phongthi cong shopthi cong karaoke , thi cong nha hang, thi cong khach san, thi cong resort, thi cong spa, công ty còn chuyên sản xuất các mặt hàng đồ gỗ nội thất cao cấp trong nước và xuất khẩu.

Công ty có một đội ngũ nhân sự bao gồm kiến trúc sư, cử nhân mỹ thuật công nghiệp lành nghề và yêu nghề. OZ luôn đưa ra những sản phẩm thiết kế nha dep, biet thu dep, nha pho dep, can ho dep, nha ong dep , phong khach dep,  phong ngu dep, sáng tạo đồng thời phù hợp với khả năng đầu tư của khách hàng. Bên cạnh đó còn thực hiện ý tưởng của quý khách hàng trong thời gian nhanh nhất với chất lượng tốt nhất thông qua các kiến trúc sư nhiều năm kinh nghiệm.

Phụ tùng ô tô huyndai
ba đờ sốc
Phu tung oto ford
Phu tung oto Toyota
Phu tung oto kia
Phu tung oto Mitsubishi
Phu tung oto honda
ba do soc
phụ tùng ô tô Hàn Quốc
Phụ tùng ô tô mazda
Phụ tùng ô tô Daewoo
Hoàng Gia là thương hiệu wedding và tổ chức các sự kiện đặc biệt hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, luôn sáng tạo và đi đầu với những ý tưởng phông sân khấu cưới vad dịch vụ tổ chức cưới cưới độc đáo, ấn tượng

Nam Huy said...

công ty thiết kế web ở tphcmHTSolution là một công ty thiết kế website chuyên nghiệp cà chất lượng nhất, chúng tôi luôn đem đến cho các bạn những sản phẩm chất lượng và uy tiến hàng đầu
thiết kế website giá rẻ chuẩn seobạn cần thiết kế website với giá rẻ mà chất lượng.? xin thua với các bạn rằng chỉ có chúng tôi chúng tôi luôn mang đến cho các bạn dịch vụ thiết kế website giá rẻ mà chất lượng nhất, chính vì vậy các bạn hãy yên tâm và đặt niềm tiên ở chúng tôi
nâng cấp website chuyên nghiệpHiện nay với thế hệ web 2.0 thì rất nhiều web đã bị lỗi thời và xuống cấp trầm trọng khiến cho công ty doanh nghiệp roai vào tình cảnh khó khăn khi website xuống cấp và kém hiệu quả. Bạn không phải lo lắng đã có chúng tôi dịch vụ nâng cấp và sửa chửa websiet sẽ giúp bạn làm điều đó, mang lại sự chất lượng tốt nhất đến website của bạn
cần làm website tại tphcmbạn là người đam me kinh doanh.? bạn đang cần cho mình một website chất lượng.? Yên tâm hãy đến với HTSolution mọi vấn đề của bạn đều được chúng tôi giải quyết hãy yên tâm đặt niềm tiên ở chúng tôi nhé.
phần mềm quản lý nhà hàng chuyên nghiệphơn thế nữa thậm chí có những phần mềm miễn phí.? những phần mềm ấy thực chất thì có cũng như không.
phần mềm quản lý quán cafe ở tphcmđúng vậy hãy đến với HTSolution để được chúng tôi cung cấp phần mềm quản lý chất lượng nhất nhé

Facebook Descargar said...

Thank you for that information you article
download descargar facebook gratis para Android celular and download free descargar facebook apk and descargar facebook gratis , descarga facebook

baixar mobogenie said...

Thanks for such post and please keep
i like play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook movel online free and apply mobogenie

Anh Mai said...

I would like to thank you for your nicely written post
Versión en facebook en español descargar a los países hablan Español: facebook entrar direto agora , facebook en español para and facebook entrar direto

Mít Trang said...

I would like to thank you for your nicely written post
juegos de zombies
jogos de friv

Maria Molinari said...

I was going crazy when my husband divorce me,but today I'm very excited sharing this amazing testimony that my husband came back with the help of Chief Nwaluta. My name is Maria Molinari and I live in Bryan texas. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { } if you have any problem contact Chief Nwaluta ,{ }, thanks you Chief Nwaluta, i will always be testifying about your good work,

Huỳnh Hiểu Minh said...

Mua sắm đồ thoi trang nam hang hieu online để đáp ứng nhu cầu ngày càng cao của phái mạnh bận rộn, nặng động. Nay bạn không cần phải bỏ thời gian để đi Áo nam hàng hiệu từng shop để chọn thời trang ứng ý mà có mua thời trang nam hàng hiệu trực tuyến bằng vài cú click tại website Áo khoác nam hàng hiệu

Chúng tôi có rất nhiều Áo sơ mi nam hàng hiệu sản phẩm cho trang phục nam với các thương hiệu hàng hiệu cao cấp xách tay chính hãng từ Mỹ. Các tín đồ thời trang hàng hiệu có thể dễ dàng Áo sơ mi nam tay ngắn chọn những mẫu giày hàng hiệu, áo cao cấp, quần hàng hiệu, phụ kiện chính hãng. Hãy trải nghiệm cùng chúng tôi theo cách mua hàng online mới.Áo sơ mi nam tay dài Shop bán cung cấp áo sơ mi nam công sở thời trang, theo phong cách kio, dễ thương,ngoài ra còn cung cấp áo thun nữ, Áo sơ mi nam công sở hàng hiệu quần dài nam, váy dạo phố,đồ Jean, giày nam, mắt kính nam, đồ Jean.Tại bạn dễ dàng tiếp xúcshop quần jean nam các phong cách làm đẹp cho người béo, người rất cao. Các cô nàng công sở dễ dàng chon cho mình một phong cách thời trang cá tính, áo sơ mi nam công sở tại bạn có thể yên tâm về hàng hóa. sẽ có shop Áo sơ mi nam đẹp nhiều ưu ái về mức giá để chị em thoải mái thỏa sức lựa chọn. Các bạn sẽ thấy hài lòng thời trang h&m

Helena Adams said...

Do You Need a Love Spell to Get Your Ex Husband Back?
My husband and I have been married for 7 years and together for 11. We have 3 children, ages 16 months, 4 and 6. He recently left me and moved in with the woman he has been seeing for only 2 months. We have been living with my parents for a few years because I have been going through school and he has been just working security. He went through the police academy and has been having a hard time getting a police job. He is also in the Army National Guard. He was deployed in Afgahnistan Jan. 2014 – May 2015. I really think he has ptsd and depression. For the last few months he has been very distant from me and the kids. He hasn’t been hanging out with friends or doing activities he would normally do on a regular basis. He would kept saying we need to fix things. He would say I do this wrong and that. It was like he was trying not to love me. One day he’d kiss me and showed affection, we were still having sex, then the next day nothing. I’ve been trying to get him to see a counciler but he won’t. He has admitted he has PTSD and other issues but then other days he says he doesn’t. He thinks this women he is with now is his soul mate. He met her online and lied saying he has been divorced for two years. She has found out he’s married and still wants to be with him. I don’t see it working out. I love my husband so much, I hate what he has done. I just wish he would get some help if it is because of PTSD and depression. Do you think it might be? I still want him back. I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with that lady and he his with me for good and for real. i want You my friends who are passing through All this kind of love problem of getting Back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact him on this Email: { } you can also contact him on his website . Thanks you Chief , i will always be testifying about your good work.

Tiffany Marie said...

Hi everyone! So excited my husband is back after a break up !!!
My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: .if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity, I guarantee you that he will help you. Thank you sooooo much Dr Unity.

Làm đẹp mỗi ngày said...

i love this post :)
Maybe you like: Sakura Vietnam chuyên điều trị nám cùng với Tiến sĩ Kim