Friday, January 13, 2006

This is a test. I am testing putting up a picture on blogger. This is me and Mulan at the Davenport Hotel on Christmas morning about five thirty a.m. We stayed at the hotel two nights. I picked this one because Mulan is hiding her face. It's probably not cool to put her picture on my blog. So, that makes this picture just perfect.


The Retropolitan said...

Hey, I think I have those same pajamas! 'Course, they don't fit as well now that I'm 26.

eeksypeeksy said...

It works! I just tried my first Blogger pictures, too. Luckily, they make things pretty easy.

But what the hell is going on in that picture? Is her head in a box?

Blog-o-licious said...

Love the is fun to through a few on for good measure...I usually add pictures when I don't have enough to say.

rick said...

ahhhh! Now ain't that the cutest fireplace you ever did see. Just kidding hehe.. I'm sure Mulans little face is just as cute as her little pink jammies. :)

Brian C said...

Suggested caption:

"Mulan Sweeney receives instruction on dealing with paparazzi"

Justin Kreutzmann said...

who is that masked child??...heh heh.

Putting pictures on the blog is fun. But I hear ya about not putting EVERYONE'S face out there to the world. I have to be standing next to someone fabulously more interesting than me before I'll post one.

Red said...

Hi--I'm an avid reader here and really enjoy it. I saw in the paper today about the disappearance of actor Joe Pichler from the Beethoven movies, and wondered if you knew anything about that. From what I read, it seems very sad, here is the link to which I am referring:

In hopes that it turns out well.

Anonymous said...

Julia,you are a natural beauty and I love your intelligence,humor,and the way you mother Mulan. Aunt Bonnie

Juian Cardenas a/k/rona said...


I would like to get in touch with Julia Sweeney.

I would love to translate the book of letting go of god to spanish

When I heard the program in the radio I identified with the idea a 100 percent and not only that but she exposed the ideas that I have had with such clarity that I couldn't say it better. It was like hearing myself, so I want to translate that book to my native language and I will do it with the emotion and feeling that is imprinted in the english version as it is one of my main concerns in life.
I am an artist and a scientist, a composer and a sculptor.
You can check my website

My email address is


Please write back

Jen14221 said...

I put my kid's picture on my blog all the time....but then again I am not famous!

Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社

Anonymous said...

Get someone trustworthy cheap panadora to travel to your pandora jewery home often to pandora jewerelly maneuver the curtains, water your pandora jewlerry plants and pandora charms and beads do no matter pandora charms yard work needs pandora charms uk to be done. It's unlikely that your trustworthy friend can have pandora charms sale a home-wrecking party as forever happens in the movies. Offer a contact range to a neighbour or friend. This pandora charms 2010 is often for emergencies only.

sad said...

Die Spirale Unruhspirale wird zunächst in Uhren verwendet. Die Genauigkeit war nun in Bruchteilen von thomas sabo günstig Minuten gemessen als auf Bruchteile von Stunden gegenüber. Dies verursacht höhere Genauigkeit, um eine DFÜ Uhrmacher, dass eine Minute der Hand hatte und von minutes.Charles II eingeführt Weste mit Taschen thomas sabo verteilt zu erstellen.Männer trugen jetzt ihre Uhren in der Tasche, anstatt auf einem pendant.Dullier Debeaigre und entwickelte eine Methode zur Verwendung von Edelsteinen als bearings.Sully darauf hin, dass die Schaffung einer kleinen Senke um jedes Loch angebote thomas sabo uhren würde, weil das Öl von der Oberfläche gefunden wurde tension.It behalten gemeinsamen zu einem großen Diamantdeckstein in den Hahn zu finden.Die Namen der Uhrmacher erschien nie auf den Zifferblättern der sabo uhren Uhren bis now.John Harrison hat eine Uhr, so genau es verwendet wurde, um während der Längengrad Meer voyages.Champleve Maßnahme ist selten geworden war. Purrelet begann thomas sabo uhren billig die Produktion des Automatik-Uhren.

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7

pandora jewelry said...

There is a large selection of pandora retailers jewelry gift choices from which to chamilia vs pandora choose when you are pandora jewelry looking for gift ideas for any mom with pandora jewellery regard to summer pandora bracelets jewelry

Peter said...

Thanks for great share :)

EWA review
Affiliate review
pc games download
download gta 4 for pc free
Blam ads review
cpatank review
wolf storm media review
Ndemand review
Download Shift 2 Unleashed Free

Op Dr Ali Mezdeği said...

Site's character and a great color match .. I will recommend your site to the other platforms.Sacekimi